Old County Road 127 Through Truss
Photo taken by Nate Ahrensfeld
BH Photo #177299
By the looks of it, none of the original deck exists. About half of the bridge has been "filled in" and some of the vertical beams go directly into the ground. I believe it would be safe to make the assumption that the area's major flood of 1978 filled it in and likely carried away the original deck.
- Olmsted County, Minnesota
- Private Road
- 5 panel pin-connected Pratt through truss
Total length: 120.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.19161, -92.50120 (decimal degrees)
44°11'30" N, 92°30'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/539861/4893275 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 46143 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 13, 2010: Updated by Nate Ahrensfeld: Added details
- September 12, 2010: Added by Nate Ahrensfeld