Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Beaver Creek on CR 55
- Murray County, Minnesota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.03722, -95.82361 (decimal degrees)
44°02'14" N, 95°49'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/273757/4879883 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MN 4723 (Minnesota bridge number)
BH 20510 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1990)