BNSF - Crow River Bridge (Rogers)
BNSF Crow River Bridge
Photo taken by John Marvig in November 2011
BH Photo #317101
This Warren through truss bridge is still open to railroad traffic, and appears to be in fair condition. The bridge has extensive V-lacing and heavy members. The stringer approaches are Deck plate girder and there are concrete slab spans that serve as approaches to those
- Warren through truss bridge over Crow River on BNSF Railroad
- St. Michael, Hennepin County, Minnesota, and Wright County, Minnesota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1913, replacing an older bridge
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Great Northern Railway (GN)
- 2 Spans Concrete Slab
3 Spans Deck Plate Girder
1 span Warren Through Truss
1 Span Deck Plate Girder
2 Spans Concrete Slab
Length of largest span: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 360.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.21209, -93.59274 (decimal degrees)
45°12'44" N, 93°35'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/453455/5006681 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 47928 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 25, 2015: New photos from John Marvig
- April 20, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Added category "Ballasted Deck"
- April 6, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Removed category "Great Northern"
- November 27, 2011: Updated by John Marvig: updated after seeing up close
- February 2, 2011: Added by Matthew Lohry
- Matt Lohry
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com