CP - I-494 Bridge
CP I-494 Bridge
Photo taken by John Marvig in March 2019
BH Photo #445764
Notable as an early interstate grade separation in Minnesota.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Interstate Highway 494 on Canadian Pacific Railway
- Bloomington, Hennepin County, Minnesota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1959
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 128.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.86181, -93.28333 (decimal degrees)
44°51'43" N, 93°16'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/477616/4967638 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84761 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 27, 2021: New photos from Mark Boettcher
- March 28, 2019: New photos from John Marvig
- March 24, 2019: New Street View added by John Marvig
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Mark Boettcher