Lake Haughey bridge over RR
Photo taken by Mike Olszewski in July 2012
BH Photo #259336
Timber is in excellent condition. Seems to have a timber deck with blacktop over the top, but the road it's on is dirt on either side. Looks to have been built/rebuilt within the last 20 years?
- Timber stringer bridge over Railroad tracks on Lake Haughey Road
- Independence, Hennepin County, Minnesota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1965
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 126.3 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.03659, -93.74589 (decimal degrees)
45°02'12" N, 93°44'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/441249/4987285 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)
- Inventory numbers
- MN L8866 (Minnesota bridge number)
BH 57050 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 9, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Imported NBI Information
- July 9, 2013: Added by Mike Olszewski
- Mike Olszewski
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com