Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Bassett Creek on 4th Avenue N in Minneapolis
- Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1889
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.98083, -93.28972 (decimal degrees)
44°58'51" N, 93°17'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/477157/4980862 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Minneapolis South
- Inventory numbers
- MN 94254 (Minnesota bridge number)
BH 20393 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2007)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1994)