Butler Creek Bridge
facing south west
Photo taken by Fmiser in October 2012
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)
BH Photo #241446
This bridge deck/slab is composed of timbers approx. 12 inches tall by 3 inches wide laid side by side with no gaps. The roadbed asphalt appears to be laid directly on top.
- Timber beam bridge over Butler Creek on County 14
- Goodhue County, Minnesota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1979
- Timber Stringer Trestle.
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 99.0 ft.
Deck width: 84.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.45087, -92.90620 (decimal degrees)
44°27'03" N, 92°54'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/507463/4921956 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- MN 25534 (Minnesota bridge number)
BH 53915 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2014)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 24, 2013: Updated by Clark Vance: Reclassified as beam
- October 14, 2012: Added by Fmiser
- Fmiser - fmiser [at] gmail [dot] com
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com