The rounded portal bracing and plaques are identical to a Chicago Bridge Co. span that existed in Spencer, Indiana.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over South Branch, Root River
- Preston, Fillmore County, Minnesota
- - Chicago Bridge Co. of Chicago, Illinois (likely fabricator)
- Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.66713, -92.08368 (decimal degrees)
43°40'02" N, 92°05'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/573874/4835310 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 71677 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 25, 2016: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added fabricator based on portal design.
- April 3, 2016: Added by ArtS