Cross River Falls Bridge
Photo taken by Ben Tate in September 2019
BH Photo #458490
Arch Bridge still exists, but it appears that a concrete stringers bridge was built over it in 1999. It is no longer load-bearing.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Cross River on MN 61
- Cook County, Minnesota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.54410, -90.89652 (decimal degrees)
47°32'39" N, 90°53'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/658284/5267774 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- MN 5087 (Minnesota bridge number)
BH 86987 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 17, 2019: New Street View added by Luke
- October 16, 2019: New photos from Ben Tate
- Ben Tate - benji5221 [at] yahoo [dot] com