M&STL Bluff Creek Tunnel
Large stone tunnel over Bluff Creek on former Minneapolis & St. Louis Railway (now Minnesota River Bluffs Regional LRT trail)
- Concrete Tunnel over Bluff Creek on Former M&StL Railway
- Chanhassen, Carver County, Minnesota
- Rails to Trails
- Built 1903 when the line was relocated. Tracks removed in 1991, trail built 2001.
- Concrete Arch
Total length: 17.8 ft.
Deck width: 176.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.81381, -93.54117 (decimal degrees)
44°48'50" N, 93°32'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/457209/4962409 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 47935 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 11, 2013: New photos from John Marvig
- August 10, 2012: Updated by John Marvig: Added category "railroad"
- July 18, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Rail-to-trail"
- February 2, 2011: Added by John Marvig