Otter Creek Bridge
This bridge is hiding in plain sight just south of Carlton. It carries a segment of old Hwy 1 or Hwy 3 over Otter Creek. The deck was removed decades ago. The bridge trusses are visible in GE Street View, but difficult to tell if itís a Warren or Pratt truss.
- Abandoned pony truss bridge over Otter Creek on Old Hwy 1/Hwy 3
- Carlton, Carlton County, Minnesota
- Pony truss
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.66035, -92.42278 (decimal degrees)
46°39'37" N, 92°25'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/544160/5167582 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 81870 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 18, 2018: New Street View added by Matt Lohry