Garden City Main Street Bridge
Use Google Earth to find photos entitled "Getting 1/3rd of the Way across the Watonwan River over the Main Street Bridge - Garden City, MN - October 22nd, 2011" by mnragnar"
- Abandoned truss bridge over Watonwan River on Abandoned section of Main Street
- Garden City, Blue Earth County, Minnesota
- Main span and south span no longer exist; apparent pony truss bridge as north approach or possibly one of the main spans remains visible in Google Maps as of 12-6-2012.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.04605, -94.16372 (decimal degrees)
44°02'46" N, 94°09'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/406771/4877645 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Crystal
- Inventory number
- BH 54840 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 7, 2012: Photo imported by Luke Harden
- December 7, 2012: Updated by Don Morrison: Added categories "Wooden deck", "Watonwan River"