Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Edward N. Hines Drive on Plymouth Road
- Wayne County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.37611, -83.45500 (decimal degrees)
42°22'34" N, 83°27'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/297878/4694456 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1995)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 82200065000S010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 12064 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 50625 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com