Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over North Branch Johnson Drain on Seven Mile Road
- Wayne County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
Length of largest span: 17.7 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 36.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.42333, -83.50389 (decimal degrees)
42°25'24" N, 83°30'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/294007/4699817 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1995)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 82200087000B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 12093 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20293 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com