Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Huron River on Willow Road
- Wayne County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922; rehabilitated 1993
Length of largest span: 108.9 ft.
Total length: 191.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.11607, -83.35681 (decimal degrees)
42°06'58" N, 83°21'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/305164/4665352 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1997)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 82200001000B020 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 11984 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20297 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com