Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Deerlick Creek on 13th Avenue
- Van Buren County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1992
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 31.8 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.37222, -86.29056 (decimal degrees)
42°22'20" N, 86°17'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/558410/4691348 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MINEW 10786 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 53713 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)