Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge on Kindler Road
- Tuscola County, Michigan
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 1982; replaced 2003
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.7 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.68944, -83.50639 (decimal degrees)
43°41'22" N, 83°30'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/298004/4840433 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fish Point
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 79301A00015B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 10526 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20253 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com