Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Mill Race on Kings Mill Road
- St. Joseph County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1906; rehabilitated 1981
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.02389, -85.37528 (decimal degrees)
42°01'26" N, 85°22'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/634507/4653705 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 78316H00013B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 10382 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20244 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com