Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Washburn Creek on Hagelgans Road in Colon
- St. Joseph County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1909; rehabilitated 1996
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 21.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.91194, -85.30750 (decimal degrees)
41°54'43" N, 85°18'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/640364/4641384 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 78312H00009B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 10370 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20242 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com