Construction date refers to the Ontamich.
- Ferry across St. Clair River on Daldean of Chatham and the Ontamich
- Ontario, St. Clair County, Michigan
- Closed in 2018 due to causeway damage. Permanently closed after US Border patrol refused to reopen the crossing.
- Ferry crossing
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.71306, -82.48737 (decimal degrees)
42°42'47" N, 82°29'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/378202/4730023 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Marine City OE E
- Inventory number
- BH 62170 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 10, 2022: Updated by Nathan Holth: Permanently closed thanks to Department of Homeland Security.
- August 1, 2014: New Street View added by Luke