Blue Water Bridge[Map · Street View] Through truss bridge over St. Clair River on Westbound I-94 in Port Huron Open to traffic Built 1938; rehabilitated 1999
Bluewater Ferry[Map · Street View] Ferry across St. Clair River on Daldean of Chatham and the Ontamich Closed in 2018 due to causeway damage. Permanently closed after US Border patrol refused to reopen the crossing.
CN - St. Clair Tunnel (1891)[Map · Street View] Tunnel under St. Clair River on Canadian National Railroad in Port Huron Closed to all traffic Built 1888-1891; Electrified 1907-1908; Electrification removed 1958: Tube sealed 1994
CN - St. Clair Tunnel (1994)[Map] Tunnel under St.Clair River on Canadian National Rwy Open to traffic Built to replace old St.Clair Tunnel with improved clearances
Comstock Road Bridge[Map] Lost Arch bridge over Black River on Comstock Road in Town of Grant Replaced by new bridge Built 1923; Replaced 1996
CSX - Black River Bridge[Map · Street View] Warren through truss with all verticals bridge over Black River on Pere Marquette Railroad (abandoned) Closed to all traffic; the yacht club that now owns the bridge proposed to demolish it as of December 2011; preservation group has offered to acquire lease it but club wants it moved off-site Built 1931
Edgewater Drive Bridge[Map] Lost Pony truss bridge over Batteaux Canal on Edgewater Drive Replaced by a new bridge in 1974 Replaced in 1974 and 1999
Elmwood Street Bridge[Map] Lost Warren pony truss bridge over Black River on Elmwood Street Destroyed by icy floods Built 1898; One span carried away by ice in 1916; demolished ca. 1917.
Fargo Road Bridge[Map] Concrete arch bridge over Oloughlin Drain on Fargo Road Replaced by a new bridge Built 1920
Frith Road Bridge[Map] Relocated truss bridge over Pine River on Frith Road In storage and disassembled Built 1914; removed and stored 2005
Indian Trail Road Bridge[Map] Lost pony truss bridge over Belle River on Indian Trail Road Currently located, intact, at Purdue University's S-BRITE facility Built 1937; relocated to Calhoun County Historic Bridge Park 2007; relocated again to S-BRITE facility 2015