Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck truss bridge over West Branch Manistique on CR P448
- Schoolcraft County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1967
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 75.8 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.17222, -86.21000 (decimal degrees)
46°10'20" N, 86°12'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/560981/5113486 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 75200021000B030 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 09708 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20225 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com