Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Swing bridge over Saginaw River on Sixth Street in Saginaw
- Saginaw County, Michigan
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1886; rehabilitated 1941
Length of largest span: 193.9 ft.
Total length: 571.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.3 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.46167, -83.92667 (decimal degrees)
43°27'42" N, 83°55'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/263240/4816245 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 734595200413B01 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
BH 20215 (Bridgehunter.com ID)