Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Beaver Creek on Swan Creek Road
- Saginaw County, Michigan
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1885
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 73316H00017B020 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
BH 20205 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/1996)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)