Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over Hersey River on 3 Mile Road
- Osceola County, Michigan
- Removed between 2008 and 2012, based on NBI
- Built 1900
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.85833, -85.46000 (decimal degrees)
43°51'30" N, 85°27'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/623762/4857290 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 67313H00004B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
BH 20194 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2008)
- Sufficiency rating: 13.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com