Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over East Branch Pine River on 220th Avenue
- Osceola County, Michigan
- Replaced by a new bridge sometime between 2000-08
Length of largest span: 17.7 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.10056, -85.52333 (decimal degrees)
44°06'02" N, 85°31'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/618190/4884101 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2000)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 67301H00006B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 08623 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20193 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com