Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over White River on Warner Avenue
- Newaygo County, Michigan
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1920
- Pony truss
Span length: 59.7 ft.
Total length: 59.7 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.59244, -85.94003 (decimal degrees)
43°35'33" N, 85°56'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/585561/4827153 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Dayton Center
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 62309H00040B030 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
BH 20183 (Bridgehunter.com ID)