Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Carleton Creek on Fruitvale Road
- Muskegon County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937; rehabilitated 1995
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.45500, -86.28333 (decimal degrees)
43°27'18" N, 86°16'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/557981/4811593 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 61200129000B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 07652 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20177 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com