Perrine Road Bridge
Photo taken by Janis Ford in October 2013
BH Photo #300114
All information from HistoricBridges.org. Detailed history of the bridge on that site.
- Parker pony truss bridge over Sturgeon Ck on Perrine Rd
- Midland County, Michigan
- Open to traffic, 62 ton weight limit
- Built 1920 on Gratiot Road (ex-U.S. 25) over Belle River in St. Clair County; moved to Saginaw Road (then-U.S. 10) in 1932; moved to Perrine Road in 2001
- - Sarnia Bridge Co. of Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
- Parker pony truss
Length of largest span: 108.6 ft.
Total length: 112.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.0 ft.
- Also called
- North Saginaw Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.67285, -84.27716 (decimal degrees)
43°40'22" N, 84°16'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/719501/4839141 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 63500 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 29, 2016: New photo from Rick McOmber
- October 10, 2014: Added by Janis Ford