Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Carroll Creek on 7 Mile Road
- Midland County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 31.8 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.64194, -84.38861 (decimal degrees)
43°38'31" N, 84°23'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/710624/4835419 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 56308H00034B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 12729 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20145 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com