Little Salt Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Little Salt Creek on Alamando Road
- Midland County, Michigan
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1905
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 38.7 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.53038, -84.52860 (decimal degrees)
43°31'49" N, 84°31'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/699701/4822683 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 56307H00010B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
BH 20151 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 17, 2019: Updated by Mike Kerkau: GPS
- Mike Kerkau - mjkerkau [at] gmail [dot] com