Little Salt Creek Bridge
Historical society photos describe it as a Warren truss, but it is actually a 2-panel Pratt.
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost Bedstead pony truss bridge over Little Salt Creek on Laporte Road
- Midland County, Michigan
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1904; rehabilitated 1968; replaced 2002
- 2-panel Bedstead Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 31.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.49500, -84.57500 (decimal degrees)
43°29'42" N, 84°34'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/696066/4818642 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Saint Louis
- Average daily traffic (as of 1999)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 56307H00001B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
BH 20149 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com