Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Salt River on Alamando Road
- Midland County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1906; rehabilitated 2000
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.7 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.57472, -84.52833 (decimal degrees)
43°34'29" N, 84°31'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/699576/4827608 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Pleasant Valley
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 56303H00021B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 06968 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20143 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 45.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1999)