Bridge at Bailey County Park
A bucolic setting.
Photo taken by Robert Thompson in May 2010
BH Photo #166037
The original shoreline highway has long since been bypassed; this bridge remains preserved within Bailey County Park, still providing passage over the creek.
- Concrete pony arch bridge on Predecessor of Highway M-26
- Menominee County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- This bridge was part of the early shoreline highway along Green Bay, before highways HAD numbers.
Length of largest span: 10.0 ft.
Total length: 25.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.29138, -87.44357 (decimal degrees)
45°17'29" N, 87°26'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/465217/5015415 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Arthur Bay
- 590 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 45344 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 29, 2012: New photos from Robert Thompson
- May 22, 2010: Added by Robert Thompson