Reek Road Bridge (Original)
- Lost pony truss bridge over North Branch Pere Marquette River on Reek Road
- Mason County, Michigan
- No longer exists
- Replaced 2004
- Pony truss
Span length: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.93750, -86.18083 (decimal degrees)
43°56'15" N, 86°10'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/565744/4865257 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 53303H00028B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
BH 20138 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 13, 2018: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: Modify build date to rehab date per forum
- September 13, 2018: Updated by Mike Kerkau: Location appears to have seen one truss bridge replaced with another