Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over North Branch P.M. River on Reek Road
- Mason County, Michigan
- No longer exists
- Replaced 2004
- Pony truss
Span length: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.93750, -86.18083 (decimal degrees)
43°56'15" N, 86°10'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/565744/4865257 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 53303H00028B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 06670 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20138 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)