Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Bascule bridge over Manistee River on Maple Street in Manistee
- Manistee County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1964; rehabilitated 1993
Length of largest span: 126.0 ft.
Total length: 286.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.25000, -86.33333 (decimal degrees)
44°15'00" N, 86°19'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/553224/4899856 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 514415000046B01 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 06470 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20200 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2008)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 74.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)