Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Grand River on Business I-94, Business US 127 and M-50 in Jackson
- Jackson County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915; rehabilitated 1967
Length of largest span: 36.7 ft.
Total length: 73.8 ft.
Deck width: 51.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.24722, -84.40056 (decimal degrees)
42°14'50" N, 84°24'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/714451/4680497 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Jackson South
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 38138083000B030 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 04408 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20086 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 48.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)