Kent Street Bridge
Photo provided by Nels Raynor
BH Photo #197763
Wynkoop & McGormley of Toledo, Ohio were agents for the Toledo Massillon Bridge Company.
- Parker through truss bridge over Grand River on Portland Riverwalk Trail
- Ionia County, Michigan
- Relocated and restored
- Built in 1907 by Wynkoop & McGormley; relocated to Portland Riverwalk Trail
- - Wynkoop & McGormley of Lansing, Michigan
- Pin-connected, 11-panel Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 218.8 ft.
Total length: 223.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.86113, -84.91718 (decimal degrees)
42°51'40" N, 84°55'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/670152/4747497 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Portland South
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 34200006000B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 04016 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20065 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 21, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- April 22, 2011: New photo from Tony Dillon
- August 11, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Changed name and coordinates
- August 11, 2010: Updated by Matthew Lohry: updated bridge status