Photo taken by Ethan Akerly in June 2015
License: Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)
BH Photo #326885
This bridge was originally built in 1905 when the Lansing Manufacturers Railroad was constructed from a connection with the Pere Marquette and Lake Shore & Michigan Southern at Turner St to the Oldsmobile Main Plant along the Grand Trunk in Lansing. LMR was owned 50/50 by the Michigan Central and LS&MS.