Limerick Road Bridge
With a main span of 26.82m (88'), this is among the longest known surviving Overhead Through Truss Bridges in Michigan.
-- Historic American Engineering Record
- Lost Through truss bridge over Pigeon River on Limerick Road
- Huron County, Michigan
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1900; Replaced 1995
- - King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 87.9 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.91768, -83.24345 (decimal degrees)
43°55'04" N, 83°14'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/319883/4865176 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Rush Lake
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 32304C00020B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
BH 65131 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 29, 2014: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com
- HAER MI-74 - Limerick Road Bridge, Spanning Pigeon River, Caseville, Huron County, MI