Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Battle Creek River on Spicerville Highway
- Eaton County, Michigan
- No longer exists
- Built 1913; replaced 2003
- Pony truss
Span length: 52.8 ft.
Total length: 52.8 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.49444, -84.86889 (decimal degrees)
42°29'40" N, 84°52'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/675124/4706876 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Duck Lake
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 23315H00012B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 02429 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20025 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)