Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Sturgeon River on CR 569
- Dickinson County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1959
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 86.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.90944, -87.75694 (decimal degrees)
45°54'34" N, 87°45'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/441292/5084264 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1997)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 22200027000B020 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 02201 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20023 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com