Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Cedar River on Bailey Lake Avenue
- Clare County, Michigan
- No longer exists
- Built 1934; replaced 2005
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.03250, -84.64639 (decimal degrees)
44°01'57" N, 84°38'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/688597/4878175 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Meredith SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 18308H00024B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
MINEW 01762 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 20010 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com