Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over I-75 on Dafter Road
- Chippewa County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1963
- Steel stringer with laced-girder bents
Length of largest span: 78.7 ft.
Total length: 357.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.36022, -84.41846 (decimal degrees)
46°21'37" N, 84°25'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/698590/5137310 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- MINEW 01580 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 77618 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 76.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)