Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over I-75 on M-48
- Chippewa County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1963
- Steel stringer with laced-girder bents
Length of largest span: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 672.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.23054, -84.56095 (decimal degrees)
46°13'50" N, 84°33'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/688072/5122553 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- MINEW 01577 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 77616 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 71.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)