Horton Bay Bridge
Although lacking in engineering features, this "bridge" (really a culvert) is known for the "Horton Bay Bridge Walk" held each year as a riff on the more popular Mackinac Bridge Walk.
- Concrete culvert over Horton Creek on Boyne City Road
- Charlevoix County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Concrete culvert
Total length: 14.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.28838, -85.08638 (decimal degrees)
45°17'18" N, 85°05'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/650063/5016767 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 82622 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 26, 2018: Added by James Baughn