Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Thornapple River on Greggs Crossing
- Barry County, Michigan
- Was told by someone who lives near this crossing that the bridge was removed, moved to Gaylord and is now in use on a walking trail
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 1965
- Pony truss
Span length: 73.8 ft.
Total length: 73.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.61062, -85.12451 (decimal degrees)
42°36'38" N, 85°07'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/653832/4719280 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 08305H00003B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
BH 19960 (Bridgehunter.com ID)