Thornapple River Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Thornapple River on Greggs Crossing
- Barry County, Michigan
- Was told by someone who lives near this crossing that the bridge was removed, moved to Gaylord and is now in use on a walking trail
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 1965
- Pony truss
Span length: 73.8 ft.
Total length: 73.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.61082, -85.12607 (decimal degrees)
42°36'39" N, 85°07'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/653703/4719300 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- MINBI 08305H00003B010 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2010 and before)
BH 19960 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 31, 2019: Updated by Mike Kerkau: Adjusted GPS pin
- Mike Kerkau - mjkerkau [at] gmail [dot] com