"HAER documentation was undertaken in November of 1996. This photographic documentation is done to record the bridge in it's [sic] original setting. The Calhoun County Road Commission will take the superstructure of the bridge and move it to Riverside Park in Section 15, Emmett Township, Calhoun County. The park will include other historic truss bridges also. They will preserve and maintain the structure as a pedestrian bridge."
Robert H. Scott
Scott Civil Engineering Company
1601 McKay Tower
146 Monroe Center NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
Editor's Note: The 133rd Avenue Bridge was the first bridge to be restored and placed in the Calhoun County Historic Bridge Park.