Au Train River M-94 Bridge
Photo taken by Robert Thompson in May 2012
BH Photo #232235
This bridge is sandwiched between a concrete arch bridge on the abandoned L.S & I. railroad right-of-way and a modern hydroelectric dam.
- Deck arch bridge over Au Train River on Michigan STH 94
- Chatham MI, Alger County, Michigan
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919; rehabilitated 1955
- Deck arch, concrete
Span length: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 46.9 ft.
Deck width: 38.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.33238, -86.85024 (decimal degrees)
46°19'57" N, 86°51'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/511526/5130989 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Forest Lake
- 960 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- MINEW 00036 (Michigan bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory 2011 and later)
BH 52482 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- November 20, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- May 14, 2012: Added by Robert Thompson