Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Great Works River on Vine Street
- York County, Maine
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1955; closed to all traffic in 2007
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 240.2 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.21866, -70.81081 (decimal degrees)
43°13'07" N, 70°48'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/352926/4786688 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Dover East
- Inventory numbers
- ME 3312 (Maine bridge number)
BH 78406 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 39.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)